2022-06-07 to 2022-06-08
Oststrasse 25, 9006 St. Gallen, Switzerland
It will be shown how the fluid-fluid process works for the dynamic temperature control of injection moulds. With the help of practical tests, the participant will learn how to proceed with initial sampling and which aids provide valuable services. The effect of variothermal temperature control is impressively demonstrated on a test mould and a Vario-5 system. In addition, possibilities will be demonstrated of how the process can be optimised and which methods can be used to monitor it.
- Basic principles of dynamic temperature control
- Overview of the known methods for dynamic temperature control
- Function of the fluid-fluid process (liquid heating)
- Description of the system technology (Vario-5), the testing mould and the measuring technology used
- Measurement of the temperature behaviour on the experimental tool
- Assessment of the first test results
- Preparation of the tests under production conditions
- Variothermal temperature control under production conditions
- Summary of the practical trials
- Process engineer
- Application engineer
- User of Vario-5 systems
The number of participants in each training is limited to 8 persons. We will be happy to send you the course programme and registration documents immediately and without obligation.